EFATA Christian School admits students of any race, color, and national ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin.
It is not the policy of the School to admit students with a history of behavioral and disciplinary problems. The Management reserves the right to accept or reject students for admission with such histories.
- Parents visit the school.
- Parents view a video presentation at school (optional); but need to fully understand the curriculum.
- Parent Orientation is attended by both parents, if possible
- Parents and student read this handbook thoroughly.
- Letter of Recommendation from the principal of last school attended and/or the student's pastor.
- Application is submitted accompanied by a duly completed registration form and a non-refundable fee and previous report card and/or school leaving certificate.
- The office will arrange a meeting of both parents and student for an interview with the Principal and/or administrator. Interview can be done on the same day application form was submitted provided both parties are available.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance after the interview. However, acceptance can be granted after the interview on the same day, provided both parents and student agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the school stipulated in the Student Handbook.
- A non-refundable reservation fee can be made to secure a place in the school. Upon acceptance of student, this fee can be used to deduct from registration or other fees.
- Submits a duly accomplish Medical History form. A medical report must be filled out by a physician and submitted to the school office for future reference. In instances where a student needs medical attention, the principal/administrator will call the parent or family doctor (in that order).